From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:02:04 -0800
Yeah!!

Bob Church made a quick trip to Nebraska on Thursday!  It was fascinating
to meet and talk with him.  Because there really aren't that many of us
in Lincoln, the group was fairly small, but I really enjoyed it.  It was
more like an informal discussion than any kind of "talk" and it gave us
all an opportunity to really get in depth on specific issues that
concerned us.  I stayed up way past my bedtime for a work-night. :-)

In addition to all the great ferret info, we also learned that one should
never, ever pop any knuckles in your thumb a day after breaking it.

If you get the opportunity to meet with Bob, take it!  I just hope we can
talk him into visiting Nebraska more often than once every 15 years...;-)

Melissa Rotert and Samurai the ferret warrior