From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:19:04 -0400
Hey All,

Got a new little girl in today.  Her name is Calamity and she is almost 2
years old.  She is a very small chocolate mitt and a real sweetie.

She weighs in at a whopping 1.5 lbs, maybee, probably a little lighter,
however, she is not skinny, just petite.  She seems to be in good health
and the owner is mailing me all of her vet records.  She just had her
rabies and vaccine shots last month so is up to date.

She has been eating Kaytee Forti-Diet and all of the other things that came
with her are ferret specific except for some cat hair ball remedy.  I will
be adding Totaly Ferret, The Ferret Store Ferret Food and Eight in One
Ultra Blend to her diet also.

Calamity has not been around other ferrets before so I am unsure of how she
will adjust.  I have 6 here tho so I will know soon how she will get along
with other ferrets.

This little girl comes with her own cage, bedding, litter pan(s), nail
clippers, shampoo, ferret tone and ear cleaner.  The cage is on the small
side, a one story, but it is neat and clean, looks almost new.  If anyone
is interested, please email me privately at [log in to unmask] or contact
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven at www.ferretgaurdian.org.

It is a breath of fresh air to get a healthy little one in instead of one
in dire straights!!  She is a little love and comes from a very concerned
and caring previous owner.

Fuzzy Blessings,

Karen and the fuzzy beach bums