From:
Kevin Eugene Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:04:10 -0500
Our local ferret rescue is thinking about updating / changing/ renewing
our liability insurance. I wanted to know if anyone had experience in
these matters. I would like to get feedback from everyone in regards to
what companies you use, what your limits are and how much you spend per
year.

Right now we have a quote for 1,000,000 in coverage for 950 per year.
The county next to us requires 2 million coverage to hold an event in
the local parks, but I think they are using a blanket amount to cover
all non-profit events.

Please tell me what you think.

Kevin Hill