From:
Theresa Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:28:59 EDT
Hello,

I have a Marshall ferret that will be 4 in July, he has had adrenal
disease and has had the left adrenal gland removed and when my vet was
in there she took alittle bit of the right gland out, just alittle bit
even though it looked good.  anyways my question is too you is he has
been dragging across the litter boxes lately, he did that also before he
had the adrenal surgery, he will act like he is gonna go in the litter
box he will have one leg in the litter box and one leg on the carpet and
he will drag across it, he only does this when he is not in his cage,
what could be going on with him?  i talked to another vet and she said he
is not marking his area, but thats what it looks like to me she said it
sounds like a leg weakness, but if you could see this ferret there's no
way he has leg weakness he bounces all over this house he has no problem
walking, he had his blood glucose in Dec.  and it was 126, so does anyone
know why he could be doing this?  he is a Marshall ferret so he is fixed,
but he's acting like he's not anyone with any ideas please feel free to
email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Theresa and the 6 fuzzballs