From:
RCant91956 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:46:04 EST
Hi everyone,
I am in need of a ferret-sitter for my four girls from April 1 through April
5 or 6.  I live in Troy, which is in the northern suburbs of Detroit.  I
could either bring them and their cage to a sitter, or have someone come and
check on them (and hopefully give them two good runs per day).  My main
problem is my Riley, who had surgery in January and still will not eat her
solid food.  I feed her Hills A/D and Ensure four times a day, so I need
someone who could accomodate her feeding schedule.  If anyone knows of a
reliable sitter, please e-mail ASAP.

Thanks,
Toni Cantley