From:
Esther Hung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 15:58:58 -0400
I just posted yesterday, but a new issue has arisen. ;)  I came home with
fuzzy #5 today and she's been screaming since we left the pet store!  I
don't know why, she doesn't appear scared, hurt, or anything.  She's even
been licking and nibbling on fingers just like every baby ferret I've met.
She's about 6 weeks old, I know she only arrived at the pet store in the
past day or two.  Could this be because she's still nervous about being
away from home?

She's screamed at the water bottle, the litter pan, the towel bed.  She
even squeaks /as she's eating/.  I've never heard of anything like this
and she's made more sounds this afternoon than all of my other four
combined in the last year!

Anyone have any idea why?

Esther on behalf of Asuza fuzzy #5.