From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:09:24 EST
Lazarus, our oldest--about 6-7 is having major dental surgery today--the
1st.  we havent had him very long--he was a rescue from the backroom of a
pet shop.  he is helping raise our kits and keep poor Busy Bee warm--she
is another rescue and is very thin and fragile.  we love him very much
and want him to be with us sooo much longer.  please pray for him and
keep him in your thoughts.

sue,dave, and the winchester weezles

sue
Home of the Winchester Weezles: Baron B.Bueford, Prince Pee of Wee,
Lady Quin, Princess Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course,
Tater Gater Blaizer: thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named Tater
Pudd'n, such a tiny bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen of
Hearts: Abby, shy as a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing,
Hanna, the chocolate Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of
sables: and of course the Elder new addition: Lazarus and me the pooper
scooper