From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:48:20 -0500
Did you attend the MaFF Halloween Frolic?  If not you missed a great time.
The Ferret Wise Mom and Dad met many of our FML friends-- even you the ones
who don't post.  We also met the FML's Dr. Karen and introduced her to an
owner who needed adrenalectomies for her oldsters!!  We had a great time!
What a wonderful club MaFF has.  Everyone so cheerful and helpful if any MA
readers haven't joined-- it might be worth your while.  We especially
enjoyed the trick or treating by ferrets and youngsters!  What a hoot and
the costume contest was the best.

Thanks from Ferret Wise to all who stopped by, said hi and to the MaFF
organization.  We look forward to returning again next year!!!  Perhaps Ewok
will be feeling well enough to attend as well.

Fondly in ferrets
Alicia
a shelter MOM