Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:13:05 -0500
Dear Fellow FMLers:

I don't write a lot but I read the FML every morning.  It is my
newspaper-so to speak.  Over the years, I have seen the outpouring of love
on this list, this year I encountered it.  I am overwhelmed, dumfounded
and just plain stunned by the generosity of the ferret community.  Never
have I felt so loved and appreciated.

There are so many Thank You's that I don't know where to begin.  The
Giving Tree is a good place to start.  Thank you Kristine for creating the
Giving Tree.  I am sure that through your efforts you have made many of
the little fuzzbutts everywhere happy.  I know that mine have been blessed
beyond belief.

Thank you to my husband, Kris for thinking of the ADV babies and for
creating the ADV tree.  Thank you to Kat Parsons for helping my hubby with
the buttons, background and support.  Thank you to Wolfy for plugging the
ADV tree on the ADV message board. :-)

Thank you BIG, for bringing us together.  Giving us the chance to share
information and help one another through trying times.  Whether it be the
loss of a beloved one or the adoption of a new critter, we can come here
and share.  We can vent, we can laugh and we can cry.

Last, but by no means least, the Santas.  You say that the shelter moms
and dads are the angels.  I say "You are the angels".  You are the people
that give us our courage to go on.  When things aren't going just like we
think they should, you come through with just what we need.  A kind word,
a pat on the back and just listening to our woes.  I have so many of you
to thank, I will try to do my best in the next few days.  To those of you
who chose to stay in the background, my most Heartfelt Thank You goes
your way.

Oh, one more Thank you-Kristine-thank you for creating the Memorial Tree.
I know that Rat is up above looking through the pond.  And from the names
on the tree, he is with good company.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Mary