From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:36:29 +0000
My sister has been working her little butt off making wooden signs.  She
sent me pictures of her last batch and I was happy to see she'd included
some ferret ones that I think are adorable.  I especially love the one
that has pegs on it so you can hang your babies leads, bags of food or
anything off of them.  She told me not to buy one from her yet because I
was getting one for Christmas....but I told her I'd post here for her.
her addy is http://www.geocities.com/curiousandyours/

She can personalize stuff too if you write and ask.

Happy Holidays!
Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets or
http://www.theferretstore.com in the "stuff for people" section"