Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:46:55 -0500
Leo is a dark eyed white deaf oldster that is a N-bone hog. He
absolutely adores and lives for them. Several others in the group enjoy
them too but none as much as Leo. When company visits they'll often
feel a pair of dark black eyes boring into them. That would be Leo
using his telepathic powers to make them give him a N bone. First
thing in the morning when Leo wakes up he'll ask for his N bones. The
other morning I was doling out N-bones (we go through a ton of these
frequently) and Bandit came up to see what the fuss was all about.
Bandit doesn't eat N bones and doesn't understand why anyone would even
consider it. I try anyway. Bandit sniffed it then looked up at me with
THAT look, then wandered off down the hall. A minute later here he
comes back up the hall with two ferrets in tow, two ferrets that also
adore N bones, and walks them over to me. They looked up expectantly
and I gave them each their half of a N bone (I give halves because we
go through so many and I can give more that way), and after Bandit saw
them get their treat he went over and curled up in the hammock,
satisfied he'd done a loving deed.

These kids never stop amazing me.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org