Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 09:44:50 -0400
To Helen Anderson and the rest experiencing Green Diarrhea:

My Warlock (now a 4-yr old) had the green diarrhea this time last year and
was in the hospital for 6 days. Unfortunately the hospital he was in did not
make sure he ate regularly and he had stopped eating and drinking. When I
took him home the hospital said "You might as well take him home because we
can't do anything else for him." He was in bad shape and had lost lots of
weight and could not walk at all. It was so sad I thought he would not make
it. When I took him home I fed him A/D prescription food (get it from your
vet) watered down to make it very thin and lots of water through a syringe.
(Try chicken baby food too.) I had to do this every 2 hours round the clock
for a week until he started eating little by little on his own. Yes I set my
clock for the middle of the night every 2 hours. I didn't like living on very
little sleep for a week but it was worth it. Warlock is now healthy and happy
due to my persistence.  Good luck!

Donna Austin & Warlock, Koti, Chuckie, Misti, Tawnee, Becca, Sandie, Barnaby,
Cassie