From:
Jessica McAleer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:11:30 EDT
Hello all !

I currently have two wonderful "babies".  Baby is 6 years old next week
and Oscar is 1 1/2 .  Being that they are far apart in age, Oscar is
wanting someone to rough and tumble with.  Unfortunately, Funds are
extremely tight and with Baby already on meds and starting to show signs
of adrenal....another ferret is just not feasable.  I had heard about
fostering though.  I wonder if someone can give some info and I can
review the facts and see if it is for me ?

Thanks so much.

Jessica
Baby and Oscar

Ricky...watching from above