From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:13:09 -0500
SPRING IS COMIING!

Please join Ferret Wise in support of Ferret Services of Freedom for a
great day at this great annual NH ferret frolic event!

Ferret Services of Freedom is pleased to announce its 8th ANNUAL Ferret
Fun Day, scheduled for Saturday, May 17th from 10-4 at the North Conway
Community Center, in North Conway, NH.  If you enjoy ferret frolics, you
won't want to miss this one.  If not for the ferrets and games--for the
auction items!  We usually have some pretty good pickings, but this year
we hope to offer some unique items.  You'll just have to stay tuned.

Doors open at 10 am, and all ferrets must be in a carrier, with leash and
harness and have proof of current vaccination status.  This will be
checked at the door, so don't forget the paperwork.

Admission is $2/adult, $1/children, free admission for ferrets (of
course).  Contests, Chinese auction, silent auction, food table,
vendors and more.  Ribbons for winners.

If you need directions, or have questions, please email me or call
603-539-5631.

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom