From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:31:16 -0500
Hi, we just started to list our Fleece bedding on Ebay.  These are
blankets, small pouches and very large pouches.  We of course have
all of our other great ferret related items for sale including Bi Odor,
Ferretvite, Ferretone, Litter pan clamps, hammock hooks and more.  All
proceeds benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund.  We currently
have 1 girl who need adrenal surgery, and 3 who are receiving Lupron
shots each month.  We also have several who will reside with us for the
rest of their lives due to their older age.  So if you need anything.....
let us help out!  We have great prices!  You don't even have to leave the
warm house to get the products, we deliver right to your door!

Thanks again for looking everyone!  Your generosity is greatly
appreciated!

The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue