From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:36:19 -0500
Hello all,

please forgive me if someone has posted this already.  My mind is in way
overdrive trying to catch up on all the FMLs I missed while enjoying
Thanksgiving break.

While consoling myself after my college (WVU) lost to my uncle's alumnus
(Notre Dame) -and I was staying at his house - my better half ran across a
book called "The Outcast of Redwall" by Brian Jacques.  Well as soon as he
pulled it from the bookshelf he shouted for me to come quick.  What did I
see on the cover but a sable ferret peering out from some foliage!

The plot is this: the evil ferret warlord has abandoned his son (ferret on
the cover) who is picked up by the monks from the Abby (I think they are
badgers) who raise him - then his dad attacks the community and he has to
decide which side to fight with (the community is a mouse population I
think).  I haven't read it yet since I'm so far behind with my class work,
but I can't wait.  I've already showed it to just about everyone I know.

I'm not certain how recent it is and I haven't remembered to check teh
publication date.  I'm guessing it is fairly recent becuase one bookstore
only had hardback copies available.

cheers
chris
Fidget (you put this whole tree up just for me?)

--
Bacca's Menagerie
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3230