From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:27:05 -0800
Oooh!  I won a 5 piece set of Rose's bedding on Ebay, and it came in the
mail yesterday.  I got the Cat in the Hat theme, and it is so cute.  And
so well-made!  I can't say enough about it; what a WONDERFUL coordinated
set!  I got 2 pieces out of the box before I was swarmed by the kiddos,
checking out the neat new stuff.  When I turned back to the box, my
eldest was snoozing away on top of the other 3 pieces.  Note: this is
the fella who only sleeps flat on the floor, preferably on the bathroom
rug.  (Who knows?)  But don't take my word for it, check it out yourself!
Go to http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
and treat your ferts- and yourself!

Thank you Rose!

Julie & the Woozles