From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:09:49 +0000
Below is a link to Ebay for 2 ferrets for sale.  Sigh.  Says they
(ferrets or seller?) are in Ocala, Florida.  I have not reported the
listing since it might anger the seller and could also make it more
difficult to contact him or her.

2 ferrets, both brother, and both 2 yrs old.  Very loving and sweet and
playful.  Looking for a good home to take care of them and to spend
time with them.  Very healthy, all shots updated.  Inculdes some toys
and health suppiles and bedding.  Valued at over 300 dollars total for
everything.

Pet Ferrets For Sale at a Cheap Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366571459

SF

[Moderator's note: I'd be surprised if the auction stays up for much
longer since it's against eBay's rules.  BIG]