From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:12:38 EST
Sorry I didn't elaborate on my point.  It was that the mouse got revenge
on the man.  NO matter the reason I think that burning an animal alive
is horrible cruelty and that the person who burns an animal alive should
be burned themselves or know what it feels like.  Now they are saying
this guy might have lied, no definite either way but the concept of the
mouse burning down his house is just desserts.  If it were a ferret, I
would be upset at burning the ferret alive but happy that the person who
did it was without a house.  How many times have shelters wished that
people would suffer the same as the animals they abused?  I am sorry to
sound fanatical.  I am sorry if I offended anyone but I was only making
the point that what goes around comes around.