From:
Diana Blanshey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:47:20 -0800
Hello!  I'm wondering if any ferret people from Atlanta are reading this
list?  I just made an appointment with Riverview Vet Hosp, Drs Bostick,
3288 Cobb Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, 30339.  The lady on the phone said that they
treat ferrets fairly often, sinse "we do seem to get a lot of ferrets
around here".  Does anyone on this list have experience with this vet?  Is
he/she really knowledgeable?  maybe someone could suggest a really good vet
around in Atlanta area, for future reference?

Thanks a lot!