From:
Adele Asencio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 16:01:05 -0500
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone.  SORRY I'm so late, I have been away
for the Hoildays and I've been sooo busy at work.  This is the first
opportunity I've had to post.  There are a couple of things I want a
address:

1)To the Killian, I want to thank you for your comments and also to say you
are right I shouldn't complain about one mailing list to another.  I was
just trying to explain my experience and didn't mean it to sound like a
complaint.  After reading your post I went back and read mine and I can see
were you would have gotten the impression that you did.  I should have
worded it differently.  Thank you again for bringing it to my attention.

2) To Big, I am so sorry for the confusion about the list names.  I
shouldn't have used abbreviations.  Thank you for your understanding of my
post you are right it was not a flame!!  "Just a factual account of an
incident".  Again I'm sorry for any inconvence I caused you.

3) To the person who attacked me both personally and on this list ( you know
who you are ) Like everyone you are entitled to your opinion.  If you are
looking for a debate you are barking up the wrong tree.  You see, my time is
precious and I would rather spend it 'huggin, 'kissin and 'playin with my
babies and not wasting it in front of a computer day and night attacking
people.  Unlike you, SOME OF US HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. To jean, sorry for your lose. I hope the things I sent will help!

                Adele (Taz, leave my toes alone!)
                Nestle (Leave me alone Taz)
                Taz (come on Nes, lets get mom's toes!!)