From:
Janice Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 02:06:45 -0500
Hi all -

I can't remember the name of the person who had the ferret [Timmy?] who was
diagnosed with lymphosarcoma quite a while back, and then after
non-traditional treatment was re-checked and found to be cured.  Could that
person, or others with knowledge about non-traditional approaches to
lymphosarcoma please write to me privvately?  I know someone whose ferret
was diagnosed 8 months ago with lympho, and beyond all expectations she [the
ferret] is still alive.  She has been treated with a combination of
traditional and non-traditional methods, and the owner is interested in
hearing more about what occured with Timmy.  [I hope I got the ferret's name
right.]

Thanks

Janice Underwood                             Silk CGC [greyhound]
Schenectady, NY                            Kayla [sable ferret]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]      'Anaka Hina [albino ferret]