From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:46:15 -0500
What a trooper you are!  We are so thankful that God was watching over you
and your fuzzies!  We are glad that you and the ferts are doing ok.

Even though you sustained injuries, and have had a bout with the chicken
pox, you never cease to amaze us with your wonderful wit and outlook in
life.  Talk about rolling with the punches!  My fuzzies and myself have
decided that we are going to buy you an armored suit, we just havn't
figured out how you are going to get in and out of the car with it on. ;-)

Tracy Navratil
Tango, Chico, Roo and Pepe'