From:
Terri Dreffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 01:06:43 EST
I found an excellent Ferretone dropper bottle!  Only "catch" is you must
wear contact lenses and use (or know someone who does) the Boston brand
contact solution for hard, or gas permeable lenses.  But if you can get
your hands on those little 1 fl. oz. white bottles.... They are perfect!!
No more dripping, leaking, greasy bottles!  I used to buy the larger, more
economical size bottle ... but now I always buy what Boston calls their
Travel Pack (1 fl. oz. Solution plus a small bottle of cleaner ... that
bottle works well too).  An added plus is that the bottles are white, so
it blocks out light (sunlight) ... which I think (?) I read somewhere is
not good for Ferretone to be exposed to excessive light.  Maybe it
decreases the potency of the vitamins in it, or something?  Just a guess
on my part ... so don't quote me on that one!!  :)

Maybe, if you are a contact lens wearer, though, other company brands
might have similar type bottles, and you just never thought of it as a
Ferretone bottle before ... until now!  And yes, I of course very
thoroughly clean and sterilize each bottle before I dare put the fuzzies
Ferretone in it!  Probably better than I clean my contact lenses!

Hope this might help, or at least spark some ideas.  I have a few extra
of these bottles ... and wouldn't mind sharing.  Guess it would depend on
how many "requests" there would be.  lol.

Also... Michele, just wanted to let you know that Bailey Ann got my vote...
and she was winning by a pretty good margin!!  Good Luck!

Took three of my nine fuzzies to see Santa!  For a little taste of the
Holidays ... you can see their "smiling" ferrety faces at :
http://ferretfanatic1.homestead.com/Christmas.html
It will put you in the Holiday Spirit!  :)

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who have lost beloved fuzzies
this week ... it seems like there have been so many.... :(  I have been
owned by ferrets for only a little over two years, so I have not had to
go through the heartbreak of losing one of my precious fuzzies yet.  I
cry every time I read on the FML about a fuzzy crossing the bridge... my
heart goes out to you all ........

Terri

Taz, Cocoa, Corky, Maverick, Renegade, Rigby, Jagger, Misty & Harley ....
and Canine friends: Dusty & Scrapper