From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:23:54 -0800
I thought this was amusing and wanted to share it with others...Last night
Macker pole vaulted herself from the couch to the coffee table (she got a
10 for effort but a 4 for the poor landing), than she picks up my box of
cigarettes and takes off to her hidey hole with them (inside the couch)...I
think Macker is trying to give me a hint here!  Casper was egging her on
the hole time, dancing on the couch, she is still too small to be able to
pole vault to the coffee table but i am sure she will learn when i'm least
expecting it...So for my 26th birthday in a couple of weeks i have decided
to quit for them and will try to put the money that i normally would spend
a week on cigs into a savings account for them...I know they will try there
best to keep my busy and my mind off smoking...

So watch out for subtle hints from your fuzzies, in there own way they are
good communicators : )

Christine in CA land...
Macker (no, your going to quit)....
Casper ( i wanna chew the tobacco, come-on gimme one).....