From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:52:47 -0400
Sukie and Steve,My partner and I have been following Warps progress here
in FML and must say that Warp is a very lucky little girl to have a mommy
and daddy as special as you two.  Althouggh we would do the same with our
kids, we still must say that theres a special place in heaven for people
like you and wanted to offer our moral support for you all.  Warp knows
she is well loved and what you are doing has to one of the hardest things
you`ve probably ever had to do, yet also one of the most loving that you
could do for her.  We wish you all the best and hugs to Warp from us and
all her little cousins.

May God Bless
Sue-Genetta and furkids 21