Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 21:13:34 -0400
Hi All,

A while back my dear sweet hubby announced the first show being hosted
by the Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption Network, Inc.  I am here today
to elaborate-if I may-on some of the wonderful happenings at the show!

For starters, the FML's very own Kim Fox will be attending to communicate
with your fuzzbutts!  Now, I know that this has been a topic of
controversy, but remember folks, it's for fun.  She does not, in any
way, condone the use of her extraordinary abilities to replace medical
treatment by a vet.

Everyone knows how our very own Kween of Krochet, Kat Parsons has the
unique talent to needle yarn into a work of wonder, weeellllll, she is at
it again!!!!!  She has created a BRAND NEW afghan design especially for
the show!!!  Kat is such a wonderful friend and person that, despite her
own problems, she has offered to do this.  Tickets for this afghan are
available NOW!!!!!!  Please visit m/fran.org to find out how to purchase
your tickets.  We are accepting paypal.

If you are unaware of the adv quilt, I will try to fill you in on what
it is.  It is a piece of love made by various people.  Each square has
the name of a ferret that has adv.  This quilt is so precious to me as
my own Princess Tinker Dink is on it.  This beautiful piece of art will
be on display at our show.  NO, not for raffle.  It was created and being
displayed to enlighten folks everywhere about adv.  Just to see all the
names and faces on this quilt will bring a tear to your eye.

Now folks, here is the coup de gras, the White Russian Memorial Quilt
will be on display at the show!!!!!!!!  You will be able to purchase
tickets BUT the winner will be picked at the symposium.  Personally, I
can not wait to see it.  Pictures I have seen do not do it justice, of
that I am sure.

Mary
www.mkaresq.com