From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:03:16 EDT
Dooks ~~ !!

Well, decided to let the new kids run in the ferret room tonight.  All
the other kids were in their cages.  So I had 3 newbies (Skooter, Tootsie,
Yogi), 4 fosters (Christina, Willie, Nippy, Stubbie) and the rehab
(Sasquatch) all out to play.  They were a little uneasy.  I guess the scent
from the other kids kinda marked the area as theirs.  But, I had forgotten
about her ....

Her royal highness.  The one ferret that demands all others bow before her.
The one who strikes terror in all others hearts.  Prissy !!

Prissy is the smallest fert that I have.  She is so tiny that she can
escape every cage that I have.  She runs throught the room like a little
princess.  I swear, everyone who sees her "run" across the room laughs.
Her head is held high and back, nose in the air, and she actually TIPTOES
across the room !!!  Small wonder why her complete name is Pristina
Prettyfert.

Prissy made it a habit to pull a hit & run attack on every other kid.  She
tormented every one.  And she is so fast it makes it difficult to catch
her.  After a few minutes Tootise, Yogi, Skooter, and Willie were all
hiding.  She tried to get Stubbie, but Stubbies sister Nippy came from out
of nowhere and interceded.

Well, Prissy is in time out for now.  Maybe I can get the others to come
out and play again.

For those going to the show in Spokane, hope to meet a few of ya.  I'm the
blonde guy with the fuzzy face.  If ya hear someone going "dooka-dook!
Dook!  Dook!" It's most likely be me.  Especially if ya see someone who
is bouncing his right hand (fist closed, index and pinky fingers extending)
up his left forearm like a fert dooking !!  Oh darn !!!  I just gave away
the secret greeting again !  DOH !!!!!!

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~  and Mist the Fer-Kat
Foster Kids ~Willie~Christina~Nippy~Stubbie~
Guardian Fur-Angels ~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury
~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can,