From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:02:26 EDT
Mr. Rich wrote:
>Subject: AMY-LAST
>
>Mzzz.AMY, as in your words, "What part was so hard to comprehend?"
>Saying that I requested info. on the groundswell of natural DOG AND CAT
>feeders!..My point is that the ferret "debate" is still going on, we
>don`t need an OFF TOPIC "debate" starting up NOW!!!.... Now you`ll have
>to find someone else to spread your B>A>R>F> upon!  Find a chat room!

************************************

And then came this nonsense:

>Subject: new topic...
>
>"Here`s a new topic for debate!....Which is better for your pet
>Boa-Constrictor,...."Pet store" rats, or "natural" sewer rats??
>Let`s give it a try!
>John R. Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.
>
>[Moderator's note: Yes, it's meant to be humor.  BIG]

**************************

My comments for what its worth;
I really think this individual has gone WAY too far, and honestly I am
having a hard time finding any humor in these comments what so ever.
Personally I am shocked that Mr. Rich's counterproductive (and immature)
posts have been allowed to go on for this long.

Speaking for myself, I have been very interested in reading all the
information and research that has been provided from those individuals
who have handled the natural feeding topic with grace and dignity, not
to mention maturity and hands on knowledge.

Thank you Mz. Amy, Shirley, Shona, Phyllis, Stephenie and Danee.
Hopefully soon "the gaps will be filled" on the benefits of a natural
diet and our ferrets.  But until then each individual should be entitled
to make up their own minds or share their own experience without having
to deal with attacks from an individual who clearly needs to take his
toys and get out of the sandbox.

Yes, my last comment was meant to be humor, are ya buying that?  I'm not.

Kris