From:
Kathy Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:37:34 -0500
Hi,

To everyone, I sent Cathy an email and we've already begun talking.
MaFF, Mass Ferret Friends has an affiliation with Petco and we can
arrange to go into a store to do adoption and education days. These
offer us an excellent opportunity to reach out to the public about all
that is involved with owning a ferret. I also volunteer at one of the
MSPCA's which also provides me with the chance to talk to the public
about ferrets.

Anyone wondering what they can do to help ferrets MaFF is always
looking for new members with fresh ideas and lots of energy to get
involved. It is very easy to join, simply go to our website
www.maferrets.org and select "join"; you can fill out the "application"
and pay by check or through PayPal. Your membership helps us provide
for the 14 ferrets in our care and with the education material we print
up and the cost of some of the expo's we go to.

If joining MaFF isn't quite what you want to do, that is fine, you can
find a shelter near you and volunteer your time, or as Cathy mentioned,
perhaps bring your ferret to a school for a "show and tell" day. Just
make sure your ferret it up to date with all his shots.

Anyone interested in going into a Petco should reach out to me to
discuss exactly what is involved.

Thanks Cathy for reaching out about how to help!

Kathy Street
President, MaFF

--
Kathy Street
President*, Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.* 501(c)(3)