Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:20:31 EST
For a few years now, I've enjoyed reading the FML.. Wolfy and her
gang's silliness have given me many smiles. Bill you've done and are
doing a marvelous job.. where would we be without you. Medical advice
has saved one of my babies more than once.

My wish is that the FML stay around AT LEAST another 20 years - but my
biggest wish is that the flaming and "holier than thou" WAR starters
keep their opinions to themselves. I find I skip an awful lot of posts
because of it.

To those who have found fault with Kris Mewton - SHAME on you. There's
no more dedicated fuzzie slave around.. Damn him for having a life..
how dare he!! Pettiness is all it is..

If some of these nay sayers would like to take over the tree and do a
PERFECT job.. please go right ahead. This surely isn't the season for
all this upheaval.. it's saddens me deeply.

I wish each and every member of FML a wonderful holiday (whichever you
celebrate) - For me it's Merry Christmas! I wish all of us a gentle,
loving, compassionate and healthy 2008.

God Bless!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my  website...
http://www.ferretsarelove.com/
A  percentage of all sales goes to needy shelters.