Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:11:12 -0500
The random number generator has generated another 10 winners of ferret
soaps (in the big SOS afghan raffle).  The winners are:

131 (J. Mullon)

67 (M. DeCoff)

303 (R. DeComo)

7 (E. Gettinger)

154 (J. Mullon)

152 (J. Mullon)

100 (J. Mullon)

90 (J. Mullon)

224 (D. Vecchione)

186 (J. Mullon)

Gee, something tells me that J. Mullon is going to be smelling VERY good
in 2002!  ;->

Thanks again to everyone who entered .. we really appreciate it!!
Probably the most important part of the whole auction is that it raised
$420 for Jean Caputo-Lee's shelter, and she VERY much needed the support.
We are sending a payment directly to her vet. in the next day or so.  :->

I will be working on shipping all of the lucky winners their soap(s) and
the afghan, and congratulations again!  Please feel free to email me at
this address and/or [log in to unmask], if you have any questions.

BTW, I have an illness in my family right now, so please be patient if it
takes me a day or more to respond.  Thank you again, and a very happy 2002
to everyone!!

- Ela, with Judith, Georgia, Sharon, and Lisa Marie of SOS