Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:56:02 -0700
Since Valerie is *spilling* the cough syrup everywhere, I thought I would
put in my nickel.  I LOVE that cough syrup.  Since I was a baby with
croup I have taken it and even make my own today.  It works, tastes
better, costs less and the alchohol content is less than that of most
OTC cough syrups.

The proper recipe is: equal parts of honey and bourbon plus the juice of
one lemon.  I usually mix up about 12 - 16 oz.  at one time.  It is
better with the real lemon in it, but the lemon juice in a bottle is okay
too.  Flu season is coming - give it a shot (no pun intended)!

renee :)