From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 04:44:59 -0400
Hello all you happy people.

First to Pam - I did get the impression that you did it, or that someone you
knew did it for you.  And I would have called Ms. Bobbit, but she usually
cuts off the wrong half.

My Initials are SEM, and I certianly am very clean!

Donna - (Crafty Ferret) I met you in the Dunkirk Pet Stop, I would like to
know if you make the ferret cookie cutters smaller?  The ones that I saw
were large, and would make it hard for me to send many of them as christmas
presents.

Nancy - What kind of litter are you using?  Maybe Rusty doesn't like it.

Gwen - I have a ferret that won't eat anything but 8in1 ferret food.  and
8in1 Ferretone, but no 8in1 treats.  She is very finicky, we should have
named her Morris.  Some ferrets have to be "Force Fed" to try knew things.
You could try making small pieces and putting them on her tounge, so that
she has to taste it, or just gradually mix it with her old food, and she'll
come around.

Lates -
  Steve