From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:59:41 -0500
I'm wondering if anybody has considered the idea of a feather box.  My kids
are getting tired of the rice box (I should put it away for a bit).  I'll
probably try to get them a packing peanut box at some point as well.  I
was thinking about feathers mostly because I want a lot of feathers as a
reference for a painting, and figure the kids might as well have fun with
it.  Any potential dangers anybody can think of?  I'm thinking feathers
from a down pillow or something like that.

Also wondering how people deal with ferrets that eat clothes and strings.
Storm does not like cheweasels.  She likes strings and making holes in my
socks and other wooly, cotton textured things.  Fortunately, bitter apple
does work, but she works fast!  I was putting my laundray away and next
thing I know there are a couple of socks that I won't be wearing anymore.
Do breeders, petstores give their kits cheweasels?  Is there bitter apple
flavour laundry detergent out there?

Thanx.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu