Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:13:11 EST
Hi

Just wanted to touch base with everyone and remind them of the upcoming
Ferret show in Charlotte, NC.

This Year the Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club is presenting
"New Millennium 2000 Championship Ferret Show" in conjunction with the
American Ferret Association (AFA).  AFA will sanction this event, and we
promise to bring you the best show of all time to Charlotte, NC.  The Event
will be Held at the Charlotte Merchandise Mart on April 29, 2000.  All the
Festivities will begin when Judging starts at 10AM.  We will have Vendors
from all around the US set up there Booths, and display their many
wonderful ferret merchandise.  If you want to participate as a Vendor we
have available Space for you.  We encourage you to contact the Show
Registrar in order to receive your adequate Space for your table.

We want to Offer to anyone here on the FML a chance for you to Remember
your Loved Ferret that may have passed over the Rainbow Bridge.  You can do
so by sponsoring a Specialty Ring or Fun Match.  This will entitle you to
Your Name and In Memory of "Your Ferret" Placed on the Ribbons for the ring
you sponsor.  It also goes in the Show catalogue at the beginning of the
Ring with a Full Page.  You can have up to 3 ferrets per Ring on the Ribbon
and Show catalogue.  You can sponsor as many rings or Fun Matches as you
like.  We encourage this as a way for you to show your Dedicated love to
the Ferrets over the Rainbow Bridge.  To sponsor a ring you can contact the
show registrar or at http://www.ferrethut.com for all the information on
the show.

We have Championship Ring Sponsorships Open for anyone wanting to sponsor a
Ring in this category.  We have put together a Sponsor package and you can
get all the details from the show registrar at [log in to unmask]

We look for this show to be Big and Loaded with Lots of fun and excitement.
The Charlotte Merchandise Mart has rented us the "Independence Hall" which
is 35,000 sq feet of room, with vaulted ceilings and Plenty of room.  The
Best Western Merchandise Mart has set aside Rooms for you to stay at, with
a price of $49.00.  The Motel is located 1 Block from the Merchandise Mart.

Please Mark your Calendars and Plan to be at the show, you don't want to
miss this event.  You can Contact Judy or I at the information listed
below.  Call or email us, Be part of this event, and Remember..."DO IT
FOR A FERRET" See you at the Show,

Judy & Gary Skinner
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
3219 Oran Yount Lane
Granite Falls, NC
28630
828-396-8117