Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 06:13:04 -0500
I just wanted to let you guys know about a GREAT little ferret book that
a friend got for me for Xmas; I hadn't even known it previously existed!

It's one of the little pocket-size books; maybe 3 inches by 3 inches, or
so, hardcover.  It's by Jeanne Carley, and it consists entirely of her
beautiful ferret pictures with cute little "hints for life" (a la
"Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten") on the page with
each picture.

Anyway, as soon as I got it, I was so entranced that I went on to
Amazon.com, and ordered another ... ummm ... eight more.
(Amazon.com has them for about $3.75 each.  Oh, and hint: if you visit
www.flamingoworld.com
before hitting Amazon, you can find discount codes that will give you $10
off a $25 order at Amazon, or free shipping, etc.)

Thanks, Jeanne, for a VERY cute book .. I love it! :->

- Ela

P.S.  There is also another book by the same name at Amazon.com; it's about
$8.  It's a large bound (blank page) journal, with a ferret picture on the
front, and a little ferret peeking its head onto each page.

It's also lovely ..  but it's not the pocket-sized book.  Look for the $3
one if you want the pocket-sized one ....

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483