Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:46:38 EST
Hello Everyone,

Looks like the surrenders are starting. I took in two more ferrets old
timers. I was told the man moved from their appartment and left his
ferrets behind. Filth cage, pine litter, no water and crappy cat food
which the lady said dish was also empty. I now have 6 to get ADV tested
and then get their shots. I just got done doing 9 of them. I don't know
about people. I don't know about their story either because they knew
a lot about them for them not to be theirs. They are also from New
Castle. First ones I have taken in from my home town in quite awhile.
The last ones that came in were from Greensburgh.

Please keep us in your prayers.
God Bless You
Helen