From:
"Alayne M. Whaley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 1994 21:51:21 -0400
Hello all.  Sorry I couldn't seem to compose all of my comments into
one message.  I could blame my 7 mo. old who was on my lap for the
last post, but I'd probably be more accurate to lay the blame on my
own forgetfulness.

My visiting ferret has gone home...Just as I suspected, my husband didn't
have time to "train" him, though he didn't seem to need it as much as
we thought.  He'll be fine.

Sorry to re-ask the question about MI laws...I missed the response,
and when I was archiving the issues I found the response.  What is
the propsed law like?  A friend asked in a pet store about the laws,
and they said that it was illegal to sell, not to own.  Something
about the ferret's ability to chase rabbits outta holes and rabbit
hunting being legal in MI was mentioned to.

My main reason for posting was to ask which Ferret Organizations
people belong to, and what advantages/benefits one has over the
others...I recently called the national ones I have at my
disposal, just wanted to know what the FMLers thought of the
various ones.

Gonna be a long night...
Have a good one all...And raisins to all fuzzies (except one of mine...)
Does he like any treats?  I haven't had any luck.

Alayne

--
Alayne M. Whaley            !
[log in to unmask] !      This space intentionally left blank.