From:
Susan Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:42:29 +0000
A friend of mine sent me a comic strip.  Us & Them by Wiley Miller and Susan
Dewar.  It has a ferret named Annie coming up with a screen name.  She
'Dance' on the key board and comes up with "FerretDork" refering to her and
the owner.  Pretty Silly!

By the way this is my first post.  I have been reading the FML for about 6
months.  Just a quick intro.  I'm Sue, My husband is Carlos.  Ferret #1 is
Izzy, she came from a family that didn't want her because she was to wild,
and she is.  We LOVE her!  Ferret #2 is Hugo (silent H).  He is an adoption
ferret from Ferret Etc.  He is the greatest kisser and will put up with
snuggling.  We LOVE him too.  And ferret #3 is Taos.  She is 3 months old
and talks all the time.  She can only run not walk.  Believe it or not We
LOVE her!  All 3 get along great, Izzy and Hugo do get a bit tired of baby
attacks though.  But 3 in a hammoc is really cute!

Sue Downey
Izzy - I am Queen I do not put up with kisses.
Hugo - Ok,  just one more Kiss
Taos - Gotta GO!  Let me down  There are things to be done NOW!
Susan Downey
STIS/Ball Aerospace
(303)939-4686

"What do they think I am, an engineer?"