From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 01:01:37 -0500
I have been noticing an odd feces in the litter box over the past few weeks.
It looks very thin and dark.  I couldn't determine which of the three
ferrets was leaving it until today.  It appears that Scooter is leaving a
somewhat normal (actually larger than normal) feces, but after a day or so
it dehydrates to a very thin state.  I've also noticed that his feces is
rather light brown and grainy at times.  His activity and appetite are both
normal and has shown no physical or behavioral changes.  Does anyone have
any idea as to what might be the cause of this?????
Regards... Russ Hazzon                [log in to unmask]