Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:37:01 -0700
cascade ferret network (cfn) will be joining the petsmart LUV-A-PET
program for the first time on may 3rd and 4th, 2003.  we'll be there
from 1 to 4 p.m. both days.  this coincides with the national petsmart
spring adoption event.

it will be a great time to drop by and see some of our 'babies' who are
up for adoption, and find out about our shelter.  if you are interested
in volunteering or possibly becoming a foster home, there will be people
there who can either answer your questions or put you in touch with
someone else who can.

we'd love meet our fellow ferret lovers in person, so stop by and say hi!
see you there.

lavon