From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:19:51 -0600
>My boys tend to smell a bit like a newly caught toad between the ears
>mixed with a sweet syrup too. (I know Toad is not an odor many like,
>but it brings me back to my childhood catching toads and frogs in the
>Wisconsin woods)

Kristina,
I also caught toads as a little girl, also in Wisconsin. I don't recall
a scent, except an earthy smell. (I think this smell is also called wet
dirt.) I have told my husband that we should go catch some toads, and
compare that scent with the ones found on our fuzzies. My husband
refuses to consider sniffing toads. He might fear being accused of
huffing them.

Sarah