Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:30:19 -0500
Hi Folks, dis be SaraFerret. My, dis has been a busy week at de Rainbow
Bridge.

De other day a beautiful ferret from Heaven Scent by de name of
Serrendippitty crossed over de bridge. It must be so difficult on Ms
Sandi to do such hard work with her ferrets.

Well anyway, this darling ferret walked right up to me and said, Hi Ms
Sandee. I said, I am not Ms Sandee--she is no longer a bridge greeter,
I am SaraFerret, the bridge greeter.

Oh, she said, I apologize for the mistake, please forgive me.

I says, No apologies needed, dear--a lot of ferrets are so used to
asking for Sandee as their humans do not realize that Sandee wanted to
be reassigned to other duties such as cloud formations. Iwill be happy
to answer all your questions.

Just then her sister, Morgani walked up to greet her and they danced
and hugged and dooked. Reunions are such fun and ease the newness away
from the bridge. Its always easier when there is someone you know here.

Well, Serrendippitty, would you like to get your wings and your halo
now? You know, like your sister has. She looked at Morgani and says,
Wowsie, of course.

Any particular color? I ask.

I want pink with blue stripes, she says. Hmmmm! I think that can be
arranged. So off to Kit and Kaboodle we went. No one was anywhere
around. But a box was on the counter marked Serrendippitty. She walked
over to it and opened it and sure enough it was in the colors she
wanted. (Do you think the Ferrets-in-charge-of-wings could be mind
readers?) She danced around and around with the box, singing. Morgani
told her to settle down and she would help her to get the wings on her
and then they coul both dance. Together we got her to settle down.
Sometimes new ferrets get a bit excited when they see their wings. Esp.
when they havent had a lot in their lifetimes. Morgani helped her get
her wings and halo on and together they went to the mirror and you
could see Serrendippitty just glow and shimmer in her reflection.
(Vanity--thy name is ferret).

I arranged for Serrendippitty to stay with Morgani's business. There
are a number of Heaven Scent ferrets here. So we have divided them up
and left them close enough to visit if they wish and intermingled them
with others so they dont get too cliquish. No need for cliques here.
We do like for them to have some friends to stay with if they want. It
takes away the loneliness they might feel. Oftentimes later they choose
to have others move in or they move later with others. Or some just
stay where they started. Who knows. I've kinda managed to have just a
few with me. Sometimes a few of my brothers or sisters stay with me,
but I keep such strange hours that it kinda drives my business batty.
Ah well.

It seems as tho Morgani and her sister didnt want the tour as Heaven
Scent ferrets tend to take care of their own and are very well equipped
to do their own tours. So it appears as though I can relax for the
night and curl up in the hammie for a good night's sleep as tomorrow
is my day off.

Dooks and loveys to all and esp to Mommy

SaraFerret