From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:59:06 -0700
I received this email today:
"hi i found a female ferret about 2 days ago i cant keep her my
mastiffs hate her is there a place in indianapolis ind that will take
her the shelter here is full and will put her down she is very calm
does not bite and will use a litter box a nice pet thanks for any help"

After a subsequent phone call, I learned she was found is the parking
lot of a hospital in the Indianapolis area. The man who rescued her
tried the contact info for Indianapolis listed in SOS with no luck.

Is there anyone in the Indianapolis area who can help? Email me,
please.

Dee
West Michigan Ferret Connection