From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 08:19:36 -0400
First I want to send my prayers to all those sick and homeless Fuzzies in
the world.  May the GOOD LORD watch over you always!!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to Angela, her husband (Johnny) and Mike Janke
of the South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue.  Even though it will be a sad
day when they finally close there doors, I have to say that Angela well
deserves this retirement, she has earned it ten fold!!!!!!

Many times I've had to call her to enlist her help with my older boy (Tazy)
when he came down sick with ECE, and I want to credit her with being a big
part of saving my babies life.  When I was freaking out she calmed me down,
both her and Mike were instrumental in helping me!!!!  So I want to say
THANK YOU Angela and Mike.  You will be sorely missed!!!!!  I also want to
say THANK YOU to Angela's husband Johnny, for all the times he has called
me to let me know when he received products that I needed at For Ferrets
Only.  Never once did I have to call the store and bother him to find out
if what I needed arrived, he was always on top of it!!!!  You did a GREAT
JOB Johnny, you too will also be missed !!!!!

Even though I haven't been active in the club for the last few months due
to my job change.  I will be getting active with the Broward section ASAP.

THANK YOU ANGELA, JOHNNY, and MIKE. HAPPY RETIREMENT!!!!!! :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren