From:
Jennifer Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:43:16 -0700
Hi all,

I'm still sooo sadly behind in reading month's of FML's now due to long work
hours and the need to actually get home to my fuzzies instead of staying
here to read the FMLs... *sigh*, it's supposed to get better next month,
we'll see.

But I digress... I am battling a pretty tough flea problem from this El Nino
year and have been using Advantage with some success, plus the full-on
washing bedding, cleaning cage, bathing them, & I also tried my Fleabusters
carpet product, but all to no avail, there are still fleas persisting on my
four babies.

I want to try a flea bomb for the house in addition to the above as a next
step, but is it safe to use those with ferrets?  Please email me since I
won't get a chance to read posts for awhile at: [log in to unmask] --
thanks so much in advance!!

Jen and the furry but fleabitten foursome: Jasmine, Casey, Samantha and
Daisy!