From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 08:33:16 -0400
Becky here all.  I'm not going to be very long this time.  We had to
put Pooh Bear down and we are joyous for him but, where our heart was
we feel so empty.  We need to find someway to fill this emptiness.  I
wish I knew more about fostering, if shelters pay for food, or vet
bills?  This little boy showed us how to love and trust.

I know he has to be much better now.  He had so much to show us before
he left.  I know he trusted me to do what had to be.  He was tired and
needed to go.  We will miss our little one, but we will see him again
one day I am sure of that.

LOL and dooks
Beck and my sweet little one
(Poohbear)

When I am up to it I'll send a Poem I wrot 3 years ago about my little
one, for all to enjoy.