From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 10:23:43 EDT
Hi all--
  This I think is more of a question for the vets.  On the Petromalt
label, it says that the product is not to be given with food or at
mealtimes.  How seriously should I take this?  Will food in the stomach
prevent it from working?  Should I take away Amelia's food after I give
her some Petromalt?  What I often see happening is that I'll give her
some Petromalt when I see that she isn't eating, but the taste of the
treat will prompt her to eat more.  She somehow gained access to my
husband's desk, which contained the eraser stash, so she's getting
plenty o' Petromalt right now.  Thanks for help,

Regina
and Amelia (a pink eraser, a yellow eraser, a white eraser, a grey
eraser... bonanza!)