From:
Alicia Weiland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:52:01 -0500
First I'm posting for a friend, these are not my ferrets but at this time
I'm not able to adopt them either.

The owner is asking $100 for the pair, the cage(currently a wire dog
crate), toys, and food.  They are current on the shots.

Little foot is a female sable, about 5-6 months old.  Spayed and descented.
She is leash broken and comes when called.  She was purchased at PetCo and
is MF.

Sarah (could be Cera) is also a 5 month old sable, spayed and descented.
She was purchased from someone claiming to be a rescuer for ferrets.

Both ferrets have been around dogs, cats, and many small animals
(GP,rat,hamster,etc.)

The owner wants to sell them because they are agitating her dog.  Her dog
sits by the cage and drools and whines and gets so worked up he gets sick.
She feels the ferrets would be able to have more outside time and attention
in a different household.

If you are interested please e-mail me, since I haven't been able to
recieve the FML for a month.  I'm not sure why..hopefully it will be
fixed soon.

thanks,
alicia